Parade line-up will begin at 6 PM on Thursday, December 7th in the area of Parry McCluer Middle School.
The parade will begin at 7 PM, ending at 17th Street of Magnolia Avenue.
Thanks for your interest in participating in Buena Vista's Annual Christmas Parade! Please fill out the form below.
*ENTRY DEADLINE: Sunday, November 30th*
The week of the parade, you'll receive a call or email with your lineup number.
Rules and Guidelines
- Visible material displayed on entries must be representative of a holiday theme.
- Music should represent the holiday or the theme of the entry.
- REMEMBER: All entries MUST make some effort to decorate to the theme of the 2021 Parade: A Family Christmas. This includes vehicle entries such as antique cars or trucks.
- For safety reasons, all instructions of both the parade marshals and the Buena Vista Police Department must be obeyed.
- Animals, marching bands, walkers, and performing groups may not be suitable this year but it is up to you as you see safe and comfortable.
- Please be mindful of the pace of the parade and keep it going in a timely manner.
- Entries that do not comply with the above guidelines may be disqualified from the parade at the starting lineup..
- Stand and sit on elevated elements of your float at your own risk.
- Beginning at 6 PM, floats can come down Magnolia from the PMMS end by 23rd street then proceed downtown.
- At the end of the parade, all entries must remove their vehicle from Main Street before dismantling vehicle decorations.
- We reserve the right to refuse any entry for any reason.
Questions? Call the park office: 540-261-7321. Thanks!