Action Buena Vista Meeting
ActionBV is a committee of Buena Vista citizens that work with local businesses, nonprofits, government, and other organizations to promote outdoor recreation in Buena Vista.
Ongoing committee tasks include:
- Downtown Murals
- General city beautification – cleanup, landscaping, etc.
- Beautify and develop City Parks- including pocket parks in neighborhoods.
- Create a bridge connecting Glen Maury Park to downtown for shops & restaurants
- Glen Maury Outdoors Series
- Development of the Downtown Square
Meetings are held on the first Monday of every month at 5:30 pm. Open to all Buena Vista residents, businesses, and partners!
Meetings are typically held in the downtown square at the corner of 21st and Magnolia Ave. However, may be relocated due to inclement weather. Contact email@example.com for more information.