City Council Meetings
Council Meetings are regularly held the first and third Thursday of each month at 6 P.M., unless otherwise noted, in the municipal building – 2039 Sycamore Avenue. Please see the full 2020 schedule here: 2020 City Council Meetings
City Council Agenda
Please see below the agenda for the upcoming City Council meeting.
June 3rd 2020 - Special Meeting - VIRTUAL Executive Session
June 4th 2020 - VIRTUAL City Council Meeting
This meeting will be held virtually using Zoom. Please see below for PDF files of the agenda and meeting information. Make note of the new/temporary way to address council listed below.
- June 3rd 2020 - Special Meeting - Executive Session
- Council Agenda - June 4th 2020
- Virtual Council Meeting - Where to Join
- Instructions for First Time Zoom Users
To Join the Zoom Meeting click the link below and enter the Meeting ID:
OR Dial in:
+1 646 558 8656 US
Meeting ID: 896 9739 0139
Recognition/Communication from Visitors:
Citizens who desire to speak on matters not listed on the agenda will be heard during this agenda item. Citizens who desire to speak on an item listed on the agenda, open for public comment, will be heard when that item is considered.
If you would like to speak on an item not on the agenda, you may:
- Email your comment to firstname.lastname@example.org. All emailed comments will be read during the meeting.
- Speak during the meeting by sending your name to the host (City of Buena Vista) on Zoom, using the “Chat” feature, prior to the public comment agenda item. When it is your turn to speak, the host will unmute your microphone and announce your turn.
If you would like to speak on an agenda item open for public comment, you may:
- Send a message to the host (City of Buena Vista) on Zoom, using the “Chat” feature, when that item is considered. The host will announce your desire to speak, then unmute your microphone for speaking.
Please note: Speakers will be limited to 3 minutes. Any additional comments may be submitted in writing.
Previous Council Agenda:
City Council Minutes
Below are minutes of recent City Council meetings. Minutes not provided here are available through the City Manager’s Office. Please contact (540) 261-8601.