Love what you do. Love where you are.
Buena Vista Economic Development can help you find the perfect site for your business. If you don’t see what you are looking for in the resources below, we are happy to help. Just give us a call at (540) 261-8616 or send Kristina an email at email@example.com
Buena Vista Industrial Park
- Total Site Area: 34.46 acres
- Largest Contiguous: 25 acres
- Available Land: 25 acres
- Subdividable: Yes
- Topography: Level; cleared
- Industrial Park: Yes
- Zoning: Industrial
- Electric Provider: Dominion Energy
- Natural Gas Provider: Columbia Gas of Virginia
- Water Provider: City of Buena Vista
- Sewer Provider: City of Buena Vista
- Fiber/Broadband Provider: CenturyLink
- Interstate/Distance: Interstate 81, 6.0 miles
- 4-Lane Highway/Distance: U.S. Highway 60, 3.3 miles
- Commercial Airport: Shenandoah Valley Regional Airport, 55 miles
- Port of Virginia: 222.6 miles, 3 hour 13 minutes
- Port of Virginia (Inland Port): 126.5 miles, 1 hour 51 minutes
- Rail Served: Yes
Fiber at site. Rail spur in place within industrial park; piggyback /doublestack service available to Port of Hampton Roads.
Find select business & industrial buildings on Virginia Scan at https://sites.vedp.org/buenavista
Ed Walker, a real estate developer in Roanoke, Virginia, brought his expertise to Washington & Lee University School of Law to get law students excited about the community impact real estate development can have. The W&L Real Estate Development team purchased $1.3 million in properties in downtown Buena Vista, Virginia in 2017-2018 to help start new growth in the town. The goal is to connect interesting folks, with big ideas, to real estate opportunities in BV.
See their portfolio at Go BV.
Buena Vista has a broad range of real estate companies with the expertise to assist. Find them through a quick search on your web browser.