City Council will host their regular meeting on April 16, 2020 virtually using Zoom. Please see below for PDF files of the agenda and meeting information. Please be sure to read the new, temporary way to address council listed below.
- April 16th 2020 – Council Agenda
- Virtual Meeting Information – Where to Join
- Instructions for First Time Zoom Users
To Join the Zoom Meeting click the link below and enter the Meeting ID:
OR Dial in:
+1 253 215 8782 US
+1 301 715 8592 US
Meeting ID: 552 891 0134
Recognition/Communication from Visitors:
Citizens who desire to speak on matters not listed on the agenda will be heard during this agenda item. Citizens who desire to speak on an item listed on the agenda, open for public comment, will be heard when that item is considered.
If you would like to speak on an item not on the agenda, you may:
- Email your comment to email@example.com. All emailed comments will be read during the meeting.
- Speak during the meeting by sending your name to the host (City of Buena Vista) on Zoom, using the “Chat” feature, prior to the public comment agenda item. When it is your turn to speak, the host will unmute your microphone and announce your turn.
If you would like to speak on an agenda item open for public comment, you may:
- Send a message to the host (City of Buena Vista) on Zoom, using the “Chat” feature, when that item is considered. The host will announce your desire to speak, then unmute your microphone for speaking.
Please note: Speakers will be limited to 3 minutes. Any additional comments may be submitted in writing.
If you have any questions about joining the meeting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org